Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday at the beach

It was a nice afternoon so we headed off to the beach to take Spike for a walk The tide was out so we had lots of exploring and examining to do.
Spike liked chasing the birds ~ it didn't matter what size they were,
he was even eyeing off the pelicans.

(Love all the different blues in the photo above!)

And every now and then Spike collapsed on the sand, worn out.

(We found all the patterns in the sand very interesting.)
GIVEAWAY:
If you would like to leave a comment on our blog over the next few days, we will have a draw on Friday and the winning 2 names drawn will receive a small gift. International friends are welcome to join in too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day ...... I wish I could have shared it with you and your family .... and Spike.

Miss Muggins said...

Wow -the beach looks amazing. I figured you must be off having a life seeing as you hadn't posted all weekend - I was having withdrawals!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you are getting pretty good at this blog thing...with all the little inserts etc...please add me to your giveaway...that little puppy is adorable..and so is your family..:)

Anonymous said...

What a nice family outing. Spike it so cute....he'll be full of sand...lol. Love all the cupcake pictures too!

Anonymous said...

You know I was reading your blog and I saw the pictures of you all at the beach and I thought to myself....thats what family is all about. Looks like you had a great day.

Erica said...

Wow you've taken some great photos Christina. Hasn't Spike grown!!! Looks like everyone had a good day at the beach.
Hugs Erica