Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Homespun Magazine

The new edition of Homespun is out now:
This is the spread for our Penny Heart Makedo.
What they omitted from the end of the pattern was to say that we have the Oxford Rugpunch needles and monks cloth available, here in Australia.
So if you are talking to anyone and they don't know where to get them from,
ask them to email me please!

Our friend Karen from "Tumbleweed Stitches" has this lovely "Bullseye Block" quilt in the magazine as well.

And this cute owl took my eye - Octavius the Owl - he's pretty handsome isn't he? Made by Jhoanna of One Red Robin. I hadn't realised until now that Jhoanna was part of the Mixed Nuts Exhibition, as both Marion and I were earlier in the year.

1 comment:

The Joy of Nesting said...

Well done!!! maybe one day you might post the tutorial on your blog, for those of us that are on the other side of the world!! :c}I know there is NO way I'll find a magazine from Australia here :c{

Pattie :c}
Mazatlan Mexico