Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's on your TV tonight?

I just asked number 2 son if he wanted to see what was on TV tonight - he answered 'yep' and ran off into the lounge. He quickly returned and said "just dust Mum!"....mmmmm..... so what is on YOURS???
We have had a 'creative afternoon' first playing with some papier mache and then some clay. This is the sculpture that N made - it has 2 heads (one is facing you in the photo) feet, hands and ears on it's bottom (where else??) And this is what I made. I was itching to steal some clay from N's sculpture so that I could at least give him some arms. Finally N kindly gave me some but that was after I had taken the photo!

1 comment:

The Joy of Nesting said...

HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! It worked Christine, just like you said!!! :c} There are so few things in life we have total control of, but at least now I can control the amount of white space at the end of my postings!! As soon as I find a "Super Woman" cape I'm mailing it right off to you!!!;c}

Pattie :c}
Mazatlan Mexico