I have been tagged by Kylie - A Bite of Country Cupcakes - thank you!
The rules of this tag are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your post is up
*I like to start Christmas Day by having a cup of tea or coffee and eating a few chocolates -
special day, special treat - special me!!!
*I like washing clothes and ironing - but hate putting the clothes away.
*I can whistle loudly by using 4 fingers in my mouth.
*My husband and I are the local Funeral Directors.
*I start to have withdrawal symptoms if I haven't done anything creative for more than 2 days.
*I don't really like Tim Tam biscuits or Magnum icecreams but will eat them if forced to! Give me a
Butternut Snap or a Giant Twin (South Aust) icecream instead please.
And I am tagging:
Tan (got to get you back for one!) from Tanya's Prim Thyme Designs
Laurel aka Miss Muggins
Margaret Weiss (have a look at her amazing mosaics)
Marita from Moderately Me
Lisa from Inn Country
Kim (I've spotted you!!) from Appleberry Farm