Monday, December 8, 2008

A surprise win

I won this! We needed some german glass glitter in a hurry a few weeks back and I never dreamt that I would actually find some in Australia (usually get it from USA) but a google search brought up this website Country Craft Cottage
They had both the white and silver that I was wanting. At the end of last week a small package arrived and I was their November giveaway winner. Love it when you win something and you haven't had to do anything strenous to do so.

2 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh yep,Gotta be happy with that!
And such a cute surprise too!
I get mica nad glass glitter here in Oz from tumbleweed stitches.

The Joy of Nesting said...

How cool is that?? All I get is the shipping bill when I order here!! :c). I apologize for not writing lately, but I do stop by every "yesterday" to see what you have been up to. I blame my overwhelmed state on both my ability to put things off till the last nanosecond and some silly blog that put in writing there are only 2 more weekends until Christmas!!! I was doing just fine thank you very much until that enlightening statement!!

Pattie :c)
Mazatlan Mexico