Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two posts ago, I asked for help in locating an artist and I am happy to say that my blogging friends came to my rescue, which has alleviated this aging brain in trying to remember her name.
Funny thing is that I have an old friend with the same name, surely I would have remembered!
Treann had offered the name of Emily Martin from The Black Apple - she does gorgeous work too and then I stumbled across the work of Cori Dantini which I love, she combines vintage papers in her art.....Finally Jo has found my artist though, it is Leanne Ellis
- thank you Jo & Treann for helping to solve the puzzle,
now I just have to work out which prints I want to order,
it might have to be one from each artist, I think.

4 comments:

Olive Grove Primitives said...

Hello, I am so pleased that you found who you were looking for I am going to pop over and have a look at the blog now. Have a beautiful Evening Lisa

Olive Grove Primitives said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

I will have to check out those three.
The Artists picture you posted was so whimsical and just lovely!

The Joy of Nesting said...

Wooo Hoooo!!

Don't you just love when you finally find what you have been searching for!! :)

Since you did all the leg work I think I'll go a callin as the piece you showed puts an instant smile on your face! :)

Pattie ;)