Thursday, March 18, 2010

Non Fattening Easter Goodies....or googies

The latest Homespun magazine is available now and has our project for Needlefelted eggs in it. And an article about Marion and me - our photo looks like we have had a spray tan!

The eggs are a larger version of these ones, that some of you might have seen previously.My achievement this week has been to tidy husband's office.
Everytime I tidy, I threaten that it will be the last time 9 bags of rubbish were removed and the big reveal was
that there was actually a desk under the piles!!

8 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Needlefelting is such a gorgeous art!
I will have to grab the mag and check it out.
I had a similar load of rubbish bags from my kids rooms! Ugh!

Millie said...

With MOTH's latest cholesterol reading so high, these are the ONLY type of eggs he'll be able to enjoy this Easter Christina! They are so,so sweet & you both look like buffed & tanned movie stars in the magazine article.
Millie ^_^

Pam said...

Big congrats to you and Marion, Christina! The eggs looks gorgeous! Think I might have to get this issue and give them a go. I made a little owl once but he turned out looking like a penguin in the end!! lol.

The Joy of Nesting said...

Yikes Christina,

Nine bags!!!! That should keep him bailed out from under a paper drowning for a while anyway!! :)

Concratulations to both you and Marion on your article being published!!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Kirsty said...

WOW!!!! I have never seen that office looking so good!!!!
Homespun...looks good.....I wouldn't dare say anything else!! Wink Wink nudge nudge!!!

Marita said...

I love these eggs, I'll also have to buy the latest issue. Nice photo too!! My craft room needs a major clean up, but I have trouble throwing away the smallest scraps of fabric. Congrats on the mag article.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Congrats on the article and the eggs
You both look fabulous
M
xxx