Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Market


We had another market, a few weeks ago. This time Marion was there to help me.
There weren't as many 'shoppers' around this time, as it wasn't a long weekend. I wish I could say that it's me wearing the shorts in this photo but I would be lying! I had my 13yo niece doing 'work experience' with me for the week ....."how to bake and prepare for a market"!!!
The macarons, in particular, looked very pretty!

Marion even made bread and rolls which we enjoyed eating at quiet times with some brie cheese.

5 comments:

sue said...

Yummo! I would be hopeless at helping out with a stall like yours - I would eat all the profits! Everything looks so lovely!

The Joy of Nesting said...

Oh Christine I can think of only one word to discribe your beautiful Dulces...YYUUUUUUUMMMM!!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

PS Looks like Winter is warming up quite nicely on your side of the earth! Cooling down here finally, even cold enough for a blanket these nights! :)

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

I would love that stall!!! I wouldbe your best buyer...lol!!!

Anonymous said...

I am always drawn to the colors of the macaroons...

thel said...

OMG Hey Christina, please let me know when you are doing another market, i am need of a day out for a drive and well let's be honest some yummy yummy baked goodies. I'm thinking perhaps some macaroons may need to come home to Adelaide.lol

Thel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx