Thursday, September 4, 2008

We've received 2 awards




I have been a bit slack in posting about these two awards that we have been given over the past few weeks but only because I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do! I know we are supposed to nominate some other blogs as well, but for now I will just say thank you to the girls who gave us the awards and then when I can I will nominate some others. The I Love Your Blog was bestowed upon us by Gina from http://catnapinnprimitives.blogspot.com/. Gina has been a good friend of Marion's for a few years now.
The Primitive Excellence Award was given to us by Tan from
http://www.tanyasprimthymedesigns.blogspot.com/. I was just checking out Tan's blog and she has a couple of free stitcheries on there if you are interested. They look great.
Thanks girls!

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you are doing so well with your blog...have a good one..love the altered book you did a wonderful job...:)

Tanya said...

Hi Girls..
I just love your blog and it was easy to pick such great crafters for this award....I just love the look of the almond slice too. When life is not sooo crazy for me i might make some up...
Hugs Tanxxoo