Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally!

We did have a lovely overnight stay in Adelaide, last week. The shopping was good on the first day, we went to Ikea and Harbourtown. This is Kirsty (at top) and Marion relaxing with their favourite beverages after a long, succesful shopping day - at the back of our house in Adelaide.
This was one of my purchases - 3 lovely mugs. They are so nice to drink from and I will have to keep a look out for some more. Can you see the tea bags on the left hand side? I love Chai tea and this one is the best that I have found so far - it is kind of like eating a fruit mince pie but without the calories and fat! I've had a few Chai tea's but this one has cloves in it - yum!

I have a few clip on birds this year, for my Christmas tree. We found this set of 4 at Ikea for $9.95 and they are a great 'dirty silver' colour. The other gold one is from a cheap shop for $3 so the silver ones are really good.
Tuesday we headed into the city and shopped more. Kirsty & I bought Christmas presents for our husbands - the same present - wonder what that is boys???? And Marion bought herself a kitchen appliance. More good shopping and we were all happy!!!

2 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Sounds like lots of fun to me.
I love the birds...I am too far from Ikea now But seem to want so many things from there now.
The other bid is nice too,I have three similar ones and paid $4.99-6.99,So think you still did well:)

From the Attic said...

Sounds as though you had a good time shopping. I have seen quite a few of those birds around at the moment and they are very cute. Lovely mugs too.
Chrissie