Monday, October 26, 2009

Wicked? No - not really.........

It has been interesting to read on other blogs that some of you experienced a bad day last week too - was it something that was spread over the internet?? I couldn't talk about my 'stuff up' for a couple of days....but now I can laugh about it!

It all began when husband woke up thinking that he had wet the bed - instead we had a major leak in our water bed. All was sorted out temporarily & we were back asleep when one of our cats (Sam) started making a terrible sound. Our neighbours cat had come through the catdoor and was an intruder in our house. He delighted in weeing down our hallway, what a delightful aroma, that is. Sam was our defender and the catfight took place in our laundry. Water & feed bowls tipped over, cat fur everywhere and wee - yuck.

The next day was the day for cleaning the above, ordering a new mattress, finalising our holiday for next year and an unexpected call from our accountant needing some figures 'straight away'! Surprise, surprise I had thought that this day would be my play day, but it wasn't to be.

We are off to Sydney soon for a mini family holiday soon, and I thought I would surprise the family with tickets to "Wicked" - all was good - except I bought the tickets for the wrong day - we won't even be in Sydney then.

I don't think I should have been on the internet that day....so if anyone would like 2 adult & 2 concession tickets to see Wicked in Sydney on Thursday 12th November, please contact me....I will happily sell them to you at a considerably cheaper price! Or if you know anyone who might be interested.................. please????

A red, black and white theme here - the hat is ready to be posted to my giveaway winner - hope you like it Shirley? And the necklace was one that wanted to be made to go with a new jacket that I have!





I hope you are all having a better week, this week!

9 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh dear!
Some weeks,Days you just wonder why we bothered getting up!

Pam said...

Oh no Christina!! You definitely have to laugh now don't you?? Or you'll CRY!!! What a day for you. Fortunately I don't recall having a bad day last week. Well.... no worse than my usual days! lol.
Love that rose on the hat you made. The music amongst it really makes it I think, and a lovely necklace too. :^)

Leanne x said...

Some days..... Wicked is a fantastic musical too, what a shame. Would love to see it again, but alas can't get down at that time.

artymarty said...

Oh Christina what a horrid week.
I would love to bu your tickets but I am already going for the second time on the Friday before that. I will ask around at work for you though and see what I can do

The Joy of Nesting said...

Oye,

I feel your pain!!!! They is absolutely no worse smell in the world then boy cat peepee!!!!!!!!!! :(

No fair I want to see more of the new jacket then a little rolled up ball!!! Oh but you are right your new necklace is perfect for the material call a jacket! :)

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a truly crap week, glad it's over.

You could try selling them on eBay, you know...

And, I must say I wear my button necklace with pride and get comments every time...

simplestitches said...

Glad that weeks over, I bet! Hope there are no more like that for you....
take care Julz

Anonymous said...

What a terrible week for you ....Oohhh..cat pee....what a stench...but you must be happy with the hat & necklace....they're gorgeous, the rose is lovely with the music fabric...hope your'e having a better week this week...robyn

Shirley said...

Christina........I love the hat so much and my hubby, Rich says that I look adorable with it on. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shirley